[cisco-voip] RTMT SDL Link Out of Service

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Mon Aug 24 15:16:16 EDT 2009

SDL links are used between CCM, CTI, and CMI services to share data regarding the current status of devices and to send calls to and from different nodes in the cluster. They form a full mesh between like and dislike services. I.E. CCM on node 1 will have an SDL link to CCM on node 2 and to CTI on node 1 and 2 and so on.

SDL links going out of service usually represent a network outage between the nodes or a service crash on one of the nodes. Any core files in RTMT?

If the alert isn’t continually re-firing, then the link is probably operational again.

HTH

-Chris