[cisco-voip] IPCCX Script Assistance

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 26 16:39:29 EDT 2009

I'd recommend setting up the script without attempting to handle the
lack of area code and doing some reactive debugging to see what (if
any) exception it returns.

-Ryan

On Aug 26, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Mike J. Erickson wrote:

Wondering if I can get some assistance with an IPCCX script here?  If
not I apologize.

Version 4.0(5)
The script is designed to pull the area code of the Calling Party.
Assign to either the ‘East’ or ‘West’ region based on area code.
Perform a Call Consult Transfer to the technician assigned to the
region.  If the area code of the Calling Party is not defined or they
are blocking caller id, how can I transfer the call to the operator?
I heard a suggestion of using the ‘On Exception’ step, but which
exception would I choose and where do I put it in the script.

Thanks.
Mike