[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Tue Dec 1 17:16:49 EST 2009

Hey Guys,

I’m still having a bit of trouble with this one, if you can cast your mind back.

OK, so I understand that I can configure a rule based on the called number and that rule puts the call into a CSS.  The handler it get’s handed off to will inherit the CSS from the call.  I want the caller to press 0 and be routed appropriately (based on his called number) but I don’t see where the CSS come into play.   I still have to configure a Caller Input for 0 to point to either another call handler or extension number, but I don’t see how a different CSS works.

Does the Unity CSS relate in any way to the CCM CSS, is that where I need to configure my multiple “0” destinations?  If I configure multiple Operator handlers all with extension 0 put in different partitions/css, the handler can still only hand off to one of them specified in the call action of caller input 0.

I’d appreciate your help,

Thanks,

Neil