[cisco-voip] Unity Transfer Out of VM Fails

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Wed Dec 2 10:32:57 EST 2009

Now it works without me changing anything.

However, some weeks ago, I setup an AC pilot point in Call Manager to
send calls to 2 operators, and I've pointed the Unity call handler to
that AC pilot point extension.  The complaint that alerted me to "0" for
operator not working was over a call off hours.  My testing this
morning, where it failed every test, was also off hours.  Now that we're
open, the operators are logged into AC, and now the "0" for operator is
working.  Could this have something to do with this problem?

BTW, the Active Schedule for the call handler was set to all hours/all
days, so time of day on the call handler is not the issue unless there
is some other time of day setting I don't know about.

Also the "0" for operator in these remote offices where the "operator"
is the operators in our MAIN office is only set on a few phones.  The
other phones are set to go to the operator at the REMOTE office, and
that has continued to work.  It was only the phones coming back to the
main office operators that failed.

Next off hours chance I get I will set the call handler to ring one of
the operator's extensions instead of the AC hunt pilot and see if that
works.  But if anyone can shed further light on this, thanks in advance.

Thanks
jeff