[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Fri Dec 4 15:16:42 EST 2009

Hey Guys – I managed to get TAC on the case but I’m afraid we’re no better off.  See comments below.....  PDI haven’t come back yet but I doubt they’ll have anything different from TAC.

After doing several research and checking with different sources seems to be like the only possibility to accomplish what you are looking for is indeed creating a Call Handler for each specific site, this as Unity is not able to manipulate where to send the call in the caller input option depending of the calling number. Please remember that if you want to create the same Call Handler you can export the greetings from one to another by going to the Greetings section and saving the file and then opening it in the new Call Handler.

There seems to be another possibility but with a total different product that is IPCC as with it you are able to route according to the digits but if you want more information I would recommend you to open a different case with the IPCC team so they can assist you in a better way.