[cisco-voip] Ideas for cheaper international calling

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Sun Dec 6 16:24:42 EST 2009

If you are placing SIP trunks at remote sites you need to do CUBE for survivability. If you a trunking directly from an off-site CM... SRST is pretty much useless because you are not terminating the trunk locally.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225