[cisco-voip] Dial Via Office CUMA

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:01:00 EST 2009

Hello Folks

I am trying to setup dial via office on my cisco unified mobile advantage.
I have everything else setup and working but dial via office when you go to
connection status on my iphone cisco mobile client says "error" eventually
it gets stuck in an initializing then updating loop before awhile.  The rest
are online.  I followed the guide published on ciscos webpage for setting up
cuma with cucm.   I configured the cucm as per the screenshots.  I have a
2821 router as my gateway with the dial peer for incoming as shown below.

any assistance would be really helpful thanks again!

dial-peer voice 10001 voip
 description incoming Calldid
 translation-profile incoming incomingdid
 preference 1
 incoming called-number 678456329.
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

Cisco2821#test voice trans 3 6784563298
Matched with rule 3
Original number: 6784563298     Translated number: 108
Original number type: none      Translated number type: none
Original number plan: none      Translated number plan: none
Cisco2821#