[cisco-voip] Maximum POTS lines on a 2921 router

Doug McIntyre merlyn at Geeks.ORG
Wed Dec 30 11:17:01 EST 2009

Might be easier to setup a channel-bank with a bunch of FXO ports to
terminate the analog lines into a T1 and feed the T1 back to the 2921 for
the gateway function. Something like an ADIT 600 or the appropriate Adtran TSU,
and the stock VWIC T1 card on the 2921 rather than mess with all those cards.

And at the prices the LEC's charge around here for 1FBs vs. PRIs,
switching to a PRI directly would probably pay the NRC and CPE charges
in less than 6 months when you are talking 23 1FBs.