[cisco-voip] Maximum POTS lines on a 2921 router

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Dec 30 15:28:46 EST 2009

This is why I love mailing lists.

It's been 5 years since I've touched a channel-bank.  I've forgotten
completely that was an option.  I might have access to a ADIT 600 with 24
channels that I can borrow for a few weeks.

We are going to switch to a PRI, we're just concerned about the lead time.
 (Keep in mind this is a break/fix change)

Mike