[cisco-voip] Contact Center Products - IPCC / ARC ??

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Wed Feb 4 10:08:18 EST 2009

Hi Sam

I'm with Arc, so can probably comment best on the Call Connect product.
For the functionality you are looking for, Call Connect can certainly
meet your requirements. As you know, the call-recording element is
integrated with a 3rd party, but all other elements are available with
Call Connect "out of the box"

The product is designed for flexibility and to allow you (as the
customer) to manage it yourself day to day with simple mouse clicks - no
complex scripting required! If you've already looked into Arc's Call
Connect, you'll know it is priced extremely well!

Running on VMware is supportable (with a couple of caveats) - we have
many customers running on the VM platform.

Feel free to unicast to me if you need any more info

Cheers

Bennie Grant