[cisco-voip] Contact Center Products - IPCC / ARC ??

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:18:58 EST 2009

Sam--

I'm also interested in what problems you are having with UCCx?

UCC Enterprise is going to be WAY OVER KILL.

we use both Arc and UCCx.  Personally for me, it depends on the applicatiion
you are using each software for as to what I would use each for.

Both are good applicatiions for what they are designed for.  Ii've never
side by sided the price so I guess I don't have that. but if I remember
correctly UCCx is just the server license then agents.  and you get two
ports for each agent you license.  Thus, for a call center it works pretty
well. I have 4 call centers running off my UCCx. and three receptionist
queues on ARC.

Scott