[cisco-voip] Avaya IP office

Hodgeman, Samuel shodgeman at xo.com
Wed Feb 4 12:18:14 EST 2009

That is on the Avaya Communication Manager, which is the Enterprise
platform. The IP Office is a small business platform, and has a
completely different support model.

Absolutely EVERYTHING for the IP Office is right here, available to
everybody with no prerequisites:

http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/japple?PAGE=Product&temp.productID=1
29487

-          Sam H