[cisco-voip] MoH Live-feed issue

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:44:43 EST 2009

What you have below is how I would approach doing it.. I might try to get
your MOH box to source the multicast stream instead of feeding it through a
router though if you can. You might also be able to avoid needing an ACL to
block multicast from CM if you just set the TTL on the multicast stream to
"1" in the CM moh confg. I don't think you can avoid using multicast though
without the usb audio adapter.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services