[cisco-voip] troubleshooting incoming calls, what traces?

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:31:47 EST 2009

Going down the Temporary Failure track you would want to do a 'show isdn
status" and "show isdn service" to ensure that the t1 (if that circuit) has
layer 2 and layer 3 in the correct status. I did not address because you
indicated the 5555 can make it across. Can we take a peak out the full debug
and the dial-peer config?

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick