[cisco-voip] troubleshooting incoming calls, what traces?

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 6 18:41:26 EST 2009

Not sure if this applies, but I recall if you don't have complex
traces turned on, translations will appear in the traces as the end
pattern, not the original dialled number.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]