[cisco-voip] CUCM & NAT

Lemon lemon at lemon.za.net
Wed Feb 11 17:31:05 EST 2009

HI,

Yes, i have the IP-IP gateway (CUBE) configured - or atleast i think i
have it configured:
c2800nm-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-22.T.bin

!
voice call send-alert
voice call convert-discpi-to-prog
voice call carrier capacity active
voice rtp send-recv
!
voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 allow-connections sip to sip
 no supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update
 redirect ip2ip
 signaling forward unconditional
 fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback cisco
  cause-code legacy
 h323
  h450 h450-3 timeout T1 750
  no h225 timeout keepalive
  h225 h245-address on-connect
  h225 h245-address setup
 modem passthrough nse codec g711alaw
 sip
  rel1xx disable
  min-se 360
  header-passing
  redirect contact order best-match
!
!
!
!
voice class codec 1
 codec preference 1 g711ula
 codec preference 2 g729r8
 codec preference 3 g711alaw
!
!
dial-peer voice 3000 voip
 destination-pattern T
 progress_ind setup enable 1
 modem passthrough nse codec g711alaw redundancy
 voice-class codec 1
 session target ipv4:X.x.x.x
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric
 fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback none
 icpif 25
 no vad
!

thnx