[cisco-voip] International Calls Not Working for Remote Site

Steven Sarte steven.sarte at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:39:26 EST 2009

Johnny,

I am running H.323.

When I run "show voice call summary" it doesn't even show up.  I ran
"show call history voice compact" and it displayed this

G3399  ORG     T0     None        TELE  P901144800XXXXX D2F
G3999  ORG     T0     None        TELE  P901144800XXXXX D2F

show call history voice id 3399
DisconnectText=no resource (47)

Testing to a long distance number:
G3499  ORG     T0     g729r8      TELE  P917327XXXXX D10
show call history voice id 3499
DisconnectText=normal call clearing (16)

I will test later in changing the remote site region within to G.711.

So when a call is made out to the PSTN it can use G.729 as the codec.

Thanks for the alternate solution.

Thanks,
Steven