[cisco-voip] Best Cisco Press book for maintaining UCM 6.x and above?

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Thu Feb 19 15:20:46 EST 2009

Hi everyone-

I'm wondering what books you folk would recommend on shelf for owning
and maintaining a UCM 6.X environment?

I'm interested in which books have the most detail about ongoing tasks
for UCM, not so much a "technologies" approach to everything from VoFR
to codecs and so on.

That sort of thing is well covered in the various Cisco Press books for
the CCVP like CIPT1/2 and PBX fundamentals and CVOICE, so I know where
to get info from a 'technologies" POV.

I don't know what the best book is on an operational level with UCM.

My CCM Best Practices book really only covers 4.x, and that's pretty
dated now

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services