[cisco-voip] CUCM on Virtual Servers

Jeff Garvas jeff at cia.net
Fri Feb 20 01:22:54 EST 2009

voicenoob,

Did you use ESX or ESXi?   I've been trying to install CUCM7 in ESXi on an
intel box with a gig of memory and an 80gb drive setup for the install.  It
completed the install and I can login to the console and even ping the
publisher's IP, but I am unable to get to it with a browser at all.

Is there a trick to addressing in ESXi beyond just assigning an IP to the
pubilsher during the install?  The management IP of the ESXi box is
192.168.1.65/24 and the publisher is 192.168.1.66/24.

How did you setup networking?

Thanks,

-Jeff