[cisco-voip] CUCME Operator Coverage Question

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:50:53 EST 2009

We have a CUCME running 7.0 that has been running for almost 3 months now.
Yesterday the operator called me and reported that when she answers the main
line and then another call comes in it only rings her phone and not the 3
other phones that have the external line as a line appearance.  I have
included the relevant config snippets below. 275 is the main line.  Any help
on troubleshooting this will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

voice-port 0/0/0
 trunk-group OUT 1
 translation-profile incoming filter_217
 input gain 3