[cisco-voip] FW: UCCX 7.0(1) install

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Feb 25 15:01:10 EST 2009

After working with TAC on SR610811625 the Cisco SE indicated the UCCX 7x
boxes would have to be rebuilt from scratch. We believe we can
re-install OS and UCCX and then restore a UCCX backup, reducing the time
to we spent customizing UCCX 7x to the same level as 4x.

I'm trying to understand why UCCX has to be rebuilt technically.

Does UCCX write to the CallManager schema somehow via AXL?  This is not
LDAP integrated.