[cisco-voip] UCCx agent not logging in

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:01:25 EST 2009

Answer, I worked with TAC and it ended up being a CTI Manager issue on the
CM 6.1.2 boxes.  Restarted CTI Manager and everything is working as it
should.... Figures.  Guess I'll go back to rebooting every month :-o  Might
still save me some headaches.  I was getting up to over 100 days in all.
and I wouldn't want to get to 248 days =)

Scott