[cisco-voip] PickUp over SIP trunk

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sat Feb 28 11:08:44 EST 2009

Are inbound calls from the SIP trunk presented to the same CM server
where phones are registered or is it a different CM server?

Also, how are the inbound calls routed to phones? Are they DIDs or are
they distributed by something like Attendant Console, the
huntpilot/huntlist/linegroup feature of CM, or possibly IPCC?

/wes