[cisco-voip] options for hearing impaired with Berbee PA system

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella at chemeketa.edu
Mon Jan 12 14:20:16 EST 2009

Hi all, we just started deploying InformaCast in a couple of our main
buildings and Public Safety asked us about the possibility of having a
strobe light attached to the speaker for hearing impaired people, does
anyone have any experience with this? I thought the speakers with the
scrolling text underneath would be a good option but they're really
pushing for the strobe light. What's your opinion? Thanks.

rossella mariotti-jones | network analyst | chemeketa community college