[cisco-voip] CUCM 5.0(4) Firmware Uploading Issue

Najeeb Mohammed mohammednajeeb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:01:17 EST 2009

Dear Wes,

Thanks for your reply.

One question for you. You uploaded the firmware using FTP or SFTP or CD/DVD
? *(I tested the cmterm-7975-sccp.8-3-3.cop.sgn from Cisco.com on cm612 and
cm513 and it worked fine.)*

*"Offhand I wonder why you are using firmware 8.3.3"
*From cisco.com i came to know that for cucm 5.0(4) the only version
supported is firmware 8.3.3 .

*Was that from the install/upgrade web page in CM?*
Ya its from Install/Upgrade page

Also i tried with DVD/CD option, tat also having error *" Mount Failed"*
The only option remaining is to try with *SFTP*. I ll inform the status
later.

Regards
Najeeb

--Najeeb--