[cisco-voip] UCCX hardware question

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 15 20:30:53 EST 2009

The bottom line is this. If you want TAC support, you have to match what is listed in www.cisco.com/go/swonly to the letter. It's sorta like your local diner's breakfast special - no substitutions please.

That being said, it sounds like you need an extra drive. Four drives are a must. You can remove them later but the install needs them.