[cisco-voip] External number with no voice mail?

svr.file at gmail.com svr.file at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 03:52:46 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I have checked the line settings and as far as I can tell it is not setup
any diff to any other phone. The phones have not been configured to forward
calls to voicemail manually, this should be done after a given time, calls
should be forwarded to voicemail.

I have manually configured the No Answer External settings to forward to the
voicemail point number, but it still does not reach voicemail....?