[cisco-voip] Click to call 7.0 and CCM 6.1(2)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jan 21 12:54:05 EST 2009

I think you should look at your Tomcat_access logs to see if there
really are things hitting the webdialer service or if it is somehow
hung.

-Ryan

On Jan 21, 2009, at 12:39 PM, Ruben Montes (Europe) wrote:

Hi,

no other WebDialer application.

The IP Phone Authentication URL is correct, changed from hostname to
IP address.

The user has also his phone associated and "Allow control of device
via CTI" is checked.

I don't know how to proceed with this, there isn't much information.

Thanks in advance,

Ruben