[cisco-voip] Unity 5 - Call handlers for announcements

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Fri Jan 30 15:46:31 EST 2009

Thanks Scott,

There's no call routing rule associated with this.  At the subscriber level,
I have a blank greeting and then "After greeting, send caller to call
handler -> Attempt transfer for MBCKND Special
Announcement<javascript:GotoNewTarget();>".

That call handler provides a menu, pressing 1 takes them to another call
handler that plays a greeting and waits for a digit. Digits from there take
the caller to other handlers, such as 1 for the primetime lineup, which
prompts for a digit from 1-5 corresponding with the day. Each day is a
separate call handler. Only the call handler associated with #4, Thursday,
goes to VM, all the others play the greeting properly.

Sean