[cisco-voip] Integration of CUPS 7.x with CUCM 7.x and Microsoft OCS

vaijanath sonvane vaijanathsonvane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:41:09 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We are integrating CUPS 7.0.3 with CUCM 7.0.2 and Microsoft OCS. At present
we have integrated CUCM ver 7.0.2 with CUPS ver 7.0.3. I have followed the
Cisco Guide as well as attached document. We are using the Cisco 7940. Done
the following configuration for the IP Phone:

1. Configured SCCP IP Phone in CUCM with DN
2. Configured the End user and associated the configured IP Phone
3 Configured the end user on IP Phone configuration Settings as well as on
DN.
4. Configured the IP Phone Service and Subscribed on the Phone.
5. Assigned the License capabilities for that user

But when I Press the Services button on IP Phone I am getting the below
message:

"You were trying to access IP Phone Messenger service from a device not
provisioned on Cisco CallManager server. Please work with your system
administrator to get this device configured."

Is there any problem in the configuration? Does anyone know what colud be
the problem? How will I know the status of phone ( on-hook,off-hook etc.) on
the dissplay of IP Phone.

Please help.Thanks in Advance.....

--
Best Regards,