[cisco-voip] FW: FW: Silence Upon ACD Calls

wazab sgsdev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:04:39 EDT 2009

Thanks.. I am afraid thought that I tried to look everywhere but don't know
which parameter is the correct one. Here is what I changed and is now
configured on the CCM7 server:

_Service Parameter Configuration
  |___Clusterwide Parameters (System - Location and Region)
  |___G722 Codec Enabled  => Enabled for All Devices
  |___iLBC Codec Enabled  =>  Enabled for All Devices
  |___Intraregion Audio Codec Default   =>    G711/G722
  |___Interregion Audio Codec Default   =>   G711/G722

Of course the above changed the Region codec configuration to also be
g711/g722

I restarted the CCM server too. But the outgoing calls to the other CCM4 ACD
is still giving salience. So I am either not changing the right
configuration parameter or this is not the reason for the problem
altogether.

Any ideas?

Thanks

  _____