[cisco-voip] In CallManager 7.1 globally enabled peer firmware sharing?

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:07:19 EDT 2009

After looking at this web page some more I've realized it doesn't actually
work yet. It's meant for future versions of IP Phones that I don't have any
information about.

It doesn't currently do anything, so just ignore it for now. Same with
Common Phone Profile. The top settings box works, but the Product Specific
box doesn't do anything yet.

Keeping all that in mind, the best current method to update these Product
Specific settings is still with BAT.