[cisco-voip] 881 MGCP Gateway FXS Issue

Brian bms314 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:22:17 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply.  This helped me figure it out.  When I did a show mgcp
endpoint, I found that the FXS ports are in Subunit 1 and the FXO port is in
Subunit 3 in the MGCP gateway configuration.  I originally had Subunit 0 for
the 4FXS and Subunit 1 for the FXO.  Doesn't make much sense, but I can work
with it!

SLPK-881#show mgcp endpoint
aaln/S0/SU1/0 at SLPK-881
aaln/S0/SU1/1 at SLPK-881