[cisco-voip] Real time reporting

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Jul 28 13:49:54 EDT 2009

Version information is always helpful.

CDR does not provide real time analysis. Loading can be delayed as
little as 1 hour or as long as 24 hours.  See
CSCsi57494    cdr changes to facilitate troubleshooting efforts
in Bug Toolkit on Cisco.com for details.

Otherwise you can get stats on numbers of active calls using RTMT or the
AXL Serviceability interface.  Unfortunately this only only provides
counts and not any call details.  JTAPI would be the only way to access
detailed information about active calls.

Regards,
Wes