[cisco-voip] Upgrade from callmanager 3.1 to 3.3(4) issue

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Wed Jun 3 09:20:35 EDT 2009

Hi Hady,

Wow, we don't see much mention of 3.1 anymore. And just now getting
around to rolling out 7912s?!?!? Ok, shaking off the shock...

This upgrade is not a simple one like you are attempting. This upgrade
requires a rebuild of the system because CCM 3.1 uses SQL 7 and CCM 3.3
and later use SQL 2000 so there is a whole process you have to do to
achieve this.

Hopefully, you can find most of the data you need in the following
links:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note0
9186a008014d27e.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/upgrade/3_3/upgra332.