[cisco-voip] Inactivating a Device via AXL

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jun 4 14:19:23 EDT 2009

 From the data dictionary...
"Determines whether a phone consumes licenses and can register with
CUCM. Intended to allow BAT
dummy phones to be provisioned for use with TAPS without consuming
additional licenses."

Doesn't look like it's intended to do what you are doing (thus you
can only set something from Fast->True not the other way around).  I
can certainly see it as a feature a programmer would want, though if
you want to stop calls from being made just remove the lines as Jason
said (or delete the device).

-Ryan