[cisco-voip] License Count?

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Fri Jun 5 11:57:40 EDT 2009

Jim

If you look under subsystems / jtapi / jtapi call control group, your
system should show Number of Licensed IVR Ports.

My understanding is that each agent license comes with 2 IVR ports.  For
example, I know I have 115 agent licenses and my licensed IVR ports
shows 230.  You should be able to devide your IVR ports in half and that
is the number of licensed seat agents you have.

I know the system (ours is premium) only supports a max of 300 IVR ports
so once you get to 150 agents, you are maxed out on ports.

I don't know that this is a set in stone rule, but it is what our
install partner explained to me.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Active Outdoors