[cisco-voip] GRE tunnel with QoS

Pilkington, Christopher J. CPilkington at emblemhealth.com
Fri Jun 5 14:57:27 EDT 2009

What's the purpose of permitting gre any any, if you are permitting ip
any any, or am I missing something?

We typically do:

interface Tunnel0
 ip address w.x.y.z 255.255.255.252
 qos pre-classify
 tunnel source a.b.c.d
 tunnel destination e.f.g.h

qos pre-classify promotes the tunneled packet headers to the GRE
wrapper.  Then we can apply the service policy to the Serial...

-Chris