[cisco-voip] CCM 6.1 CCMAdmin timeout

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:49:24 EDT 2009

Sounds to me like two measures are needed.

One, a configurable timeout value.

Two, some javascript that detects activity on a page such as clicking in
and typing in form fields, for lengthy configuration sessions.

I'd still like the "user walked away from terminal for lunch" security
of, say, 30 minutes time out, or even the 20 minutes it is now, as long
as the system can understand when there is non-GET/POST activity going
on on a page and not interrupt a configuration session.