[cisco-voip] "Voice bridge" in 79x2/79x5 handsets

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jun 9 09:04:32 EDT 2009

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/UC7.0.1/
features_apps/CMmonrec.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/
ccmfeat/fsmr.html

Those two should get you started.

-Ryan

On Jun 8, 2009, at 10:58 PM, Brett Looney wrote:

During the presales process for CM7 I was told about a "voice bridge"
function that would be in newer handsets (7942/45/62/65) that would
allow external applications to do recording on demand without having
to SPAN network ports into a voice recording server/appliance.

After scratching around on the Cisco website looking for
documentation about this (specifically, how one writes applications
to take advantage of it) I can't find anything - obviously my Google-
fu is failing.

Does anyone out there have any links or information about this?

Thanks!

B.