[cisco-voip] A simple QOS implementation for VOIP?

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at calence.com
Tue Jun 9 17:02:32 EDT 2009

John,

Depending on your requirements, there are a multitude of options.  I would suggest starting with the QOS SRND and take a look at the section in the end dealing with connections like Cable Modems.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/solution/esm/qossrnd.pdf

-Mark

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Systems Engineer  |  CCIE 21649 |  Insight Networking | www.insight.com
Single Number Reach: +1-314-656-2315   f. +1-314-656-2355  mark.turpin at insight.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.