[cisco-voip] Restricting Outbound Caller Name

Matthew Linsemier mlinsemier at apassurance.com
Thu Jun 11 15:56:03 EDT 2009

Wes,

Thanks for the reply... The circuit in question is a PRI, and while we have
several DID blocks on this, AT&T is telling us that it wasn't possible to
have different CNAM for individual DIDs on a PRI in Illinois.  I guess the
next ID so I could preserve sending the right number would be to disable
CNAM all together on that circuit (multitenant issues at this location).

Thanks,

Matt