[cisco-voip] DTMF Tone problem?

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:38:45 EDT 2009

Lisa,

Would you be able to provide additional details regarding your environment?

What type of access are these calls traversing?     T1-CAS, PRI, POTS (FXO
or FXS), or VoIP?

What's the signaling protocol?  MGCP, SIP, H323?

What type of phone system are you running, software and version?

What type of auto attendant/IVR system are you running?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Lisa Notarianni <notariannil1 at scranton.edu