[cisco-voip] About Grandstream HT502 ATA device and usability with CUCM 6.0

Phansalkar Nikhil nsphansa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 17:34:38 EDT 2009

Since it uses SIP, you can try adding the ATA as a third party SIP phone to the CUCM.

The CUCM configuration steps are documented at:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmcfg/b09sip3p.html

I recently helped somebody add a Linksys PAP2 (which is an ATA) as a SIP endpoint using the above steps and it worked.

Cheers,
Nikhil