[cisco-voip] About Grandstream HT502 ATA device and usability with CUCM 6.0

cem caglayan cem.caglayan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:23:24 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've managed to update the firmware of the device. I was not able to see the
document which Nikhil referred because of privileges. I've found a similiar
topic on the net but it describes the Nokia configuration.

http://snippets101.blogspot.com/2008/08/cisco-and-nokia-dual-mode-part-iv-sip.html

is there any possibility that one can send me the original document which
Cisco published?

Thanks in Advance.

CEM