[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.0 Calling Search Space issue...

cem caglayan cem.caglayan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:25:37 EDT 2009

As i described, i could not find any other option except changing CSS. I'm
not expert on this topic but as i figured out, CSS contains partitions and
partitions contains route patterns. So if formulized in a cluster, the issue
seems like this:

CSS>partition>route pattern.

So all of our phones' dial rules (route patterns in other words) are
described into CSS which are selected in DN settings.

I looked at Class of Control but i could not find anything.

Let me explain my situation again, maybe there are some other ways to solve
this issue.

When our shift ends at work (it's about 18:30), i would like to block all
the phones' outgoing calls except interior. In other words, after a
specified time of day (let's call it 19:00), only interior calls have to be
made. If you read my older posts, our phones are not in partitions, just CSS
describes their calling ability. I'm going to put some pictures of the CM
when i get back to work, maybe the issue could be understood easier.

thanks in advance.
CEM