[cisco-voip] CUCM 7 OS upgrade

Oddiraju, Kiran @ London SMC Kiran.Oddiraju at cbre.com
Fri Jun 19 09:59:23 EDT 2009

Guys,

I am trying to do a OS upgrade (COS_7.1.2.10000-16.sgn) on the CUCM-7
server from OS Administration page, I am getting the following error
message:

"No valid upgrade options were found. "

I have downloaded 2 ISO files from Cisco.com and copied both into DVD's.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kiran

CB Richard Ellis Limited, Registered Office: St Martin's Court,
10 Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7HP, registered in England and Wales No. 3536032.
Regulated by the RICS and an appointed representative of CB Richard Ellis
Indirect Investment Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This communication is from CB Richard Ellis Limited or one of its
associated/subsidiary companies. This communication contains information
which is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately. Any use of its contents is strictly prohibited
and you must not copy, send or disclose it, or rely on its contents in any way whatsoever.
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this communication
(and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is free from computer viruses.
No responsibility is accepted by CB Richard Ellis Limited or its associated/subsidiary
companies and the recipient should carry out any appropriate virus checks.