[cisco-voip] Apply Changes

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jun 22 12:07:35 EDT 2009

Good Start.

1. does this happen if phone is registered to publisher?  ccmadmin
writes to the publisher and then depends on database replication to get
the update out to the other nodes in the cluster

If it does not reset when registered to the publisher then most likely
CM has unsubscribed from change notification ala CSCso93220,
CSCsq95431.  Some good information there especially in the release-note
of the 2nd which you can view in Cisco Bug Toolkit.

2. do you have a large number of device attempting to register and
failing to register?  large numbers of failed registration attempts will
cause this behavior as well.

/Wes