[cisco-voip] IPcelerate IPsession upgrade

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Sat May 2 16:25:28 EDT 2009

Slightly OT, but hoping there might be somebody here who knows the
answer.

Just upgraded my CUCM cluster from 4.1 to 6.1, and had to upgrade
IPsession to 5.4 for compatibility. Now IPsession is refusing to start
'cause of licensing. IPcelerate did provide me a new license key for
5.4, but when I did the upgrade it never asked for the key, and I can't
find where I'm supposed to put it in. The scant and out-of-date
documentation that IPcelerate provided with the upgrade makes no mention
of what I'm actually supposed to do with the license key.

Of course, IPcelerate's support is only open during normal business
hours... because nobody ever does voice server upgrades after-hours.
Grrr.

--

Mike Norton

I.T. Support