[cisco-voip] IPcelerate IPsession upgrade

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Mon May 4 10:24:46 EDT 2009

Thanks to those who replied off-list over the weekend offering
suggestions. I ended up having to wait until this morning to call
IPcelerate.

For the benefit of the list: the root problem was that after the
upgrade, the configuration web pages I was getting were still the old
ones (unknown to me at the time). The trick was to stop Tomcat, delete
the tomcat-5.5\work\Catalina folder and then restart Tomcat. After that,
it accepted my license key in the config wizard page.

--

Mike Norton

I.T. Support

Peace Wapiti School Division No. 76